| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Registering in military records

24th January 2017

Registering in military records

Registering boys who will turn 18 this year in the military records has begun during January. A general request for registration in the military records has been made to boys born in 1999 and older, who have not been registered in the military records yet for some reason, to come to the centres of the Ministry of Defence in their towns and fulfil that legal obligation. One should bring ID card or in case they do not have it, some other public document which can serve as proof of identity.

Boys who reside abroad should exercise their right and fulfil the legal obligation in the closest embassy or consulate in the country of residence.

Consular services
Registering in military records
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees
Application Forms